The Level 3 Team Leader apprenticeship is suited for any apprentice who manages teams and projects to meet the goals of their organisation. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to be a supervisor will be the same whatever the role.
On completion of this 16-month apprenticeship, the apprentice will undertake regular learning activities from their tutor to ensure the apprentice is able to fully:
- Lead and mange people.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide operational management.
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal, written, digital), chair meetings and present information to their team and management.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and allocate work, and effectively use resources.
- Able to adapt to change, identifying challenges and solutions.
- Apply organisational governance and compliance requirements to ensure effective budget controls.
- Make decisions and understand the impact on the business and the team.
- Ability to use relevant project management tools, and take corrective action to ensure successful project delivery.
- Able to set operational and personal goals and objectives and monitor progress, providing clear guidance and feedback.
will work with their tutor to create a portfolio evidence and to achieve their
apprenticeship, there will be an end point assessment (EPA), by an external
The EPA gives the apprentice the chance to demonstrate their knowledge, behaviour and skills in the role of supervision. This assessment includes observation of practice, Q&A and the apprentice showcase, which is where the learner demonstrates their knowledge of the subject and role, either by an essay style report or formal presentation.
Alongside the delivery of their team leading qualification, C2C will also teach and develop functional skills in Maths and English, ensuring that apprentices are trained to a minimum Level 2.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, C2C will also work with employers to ensure the training meets the needs of the business and that of the apprentice, and prior to delivery, industry trained tutors will meet with the employer and the apprentice to identify any skills gaps and ensure the training is then tailored to meet this need.
It is important to note that C2C and their tutors are very flexible in their delivery and will utilise a combination of group, one-to-one and distance learning sessions to train the apprentice.
Click here for further details on how this apprenticeship will be undertaken.
Further advice and guidance is available by emailing C2C here or calling the office on: 01332 987090.