This qualification is designed for those learners working or wishing to work in the match day and events stewarding industry. This could include a variety of sporting, festival or musical events.
The qualification meets the requirements laid out in the Sports Ground Safety Authority’s Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (known as the Green Guide). It is the mandatory qualification needed to work as a steward at football grounds.
The training provides the knowledge and skills within the following units:
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Support the work of the team and the organisation
- Help to manage conflict
- Deal with accidents and emergencies
All training is regularly delivered across the UK, and C2C have the experience and knowledge of working with the largest venues and security companies in the country.
To book a place on the course, please email C2C here or telephone our office on: 01332 987090.