This Learning and Development qualification provides an introduction to teaching and assessment and gives learners the skills to support the learning and development of others.
Throughout any course of study, a wide range of teaching methods will be employed, including lectures, group activities, workshops, tutorials and distance learning. The qualification will be assessed through a combination of assignment, observations of teaching and assessment and discussions.
By the end of the training, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Learning and Development
- Facilitate inclusive group and individual learning
- Identify individual learning needs
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational and vocational achievement
- Plan and prepare ICT resources within Learning and Development
Upon completion of this course, learners will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development and a Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT skills
Please email the office here for further details or call us on: 01332 987090