C2C offer a fully funded and comprehensive course for learners to become fully qualified SIA Door Supervisors.
The course is run over a period of 10 days and delivered by highly skilled and qualified assessors and tutors who have extensive experience in this sector.
As part of this programme, learners will undertake qualifications in the following areas:
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety
- Level 1 Award in Customer Service
- Level 2 Award in Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
Learners will undertake classroom training and produce a portfolio of evidence to display their skills and knowledge.
All training is regularly delivered in Derby City Centre, Leicester, Nottingham and Newcastle, which all have excellent access and transport for attendees.
Fully funded places are available for learners that are:
- Aged 19+
- Have been resident in the UK/EU/EEA for the last three years
- In receipt of means tested benefit, or earn less than £15, 736.50 annual gross salary
Email C2C here for further details or call the office on: 01332 987090