The Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship is suited for any apprentice that is to be working in a business role that involves supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation, alongside engaging with external and internal customers.
On completion of this 16-month apprenticeship, the apprentice will undertake regular learning activities from their tutor to ensure the apprentice is able to fully:
- Understand the applicability of business principles such as managing change, business finances and project management
- Understand relevant external factors e.g. market forces, policy & regulatory changes, and how they impact on the business
- Employ practical skills and knowledge of managing stakeholders and their differing relationships to an organisation. This includes internal and external customers, clients and/or suppliers
- Take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks, manages priorities and time in order to successfully meet deadlines
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve challenging or complex complaints and is a key point of contact for addressing issues
- Communicate effectively, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing or on digital platforms
- Produce accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
will work with their tutor to create a portfolio evidence and to achieve their
apprenticeship, there will be an end point assessment (EPA), by an external
The EPA gives the apprentice the chance to demonstrate their knowledge, behaviour and skills in the role of the business administrator. This assessment includes observation of practice, Q&A and the apprentice showcase, which is where the learner demonstrates their knowledge of the subject and role, either by an essay style report or formal presentation.
Alongside the delivery of their customer service qualification, C2C will also teach and develop functional skills in Maths and English, ensuring that apprentices are trained to a minimum Level 2.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, C2C will also work with employers to ensure the training meets the needs of the business and that of the apprentice, and prior to delivery, industry trained tutors will meet with the employer and the apprentice to identify any skills gaps and ensure the training is then tailored to meet this need.
It is important to note that C2C and their tutors are very flexible in their delivery and will utilise a combination of group, one-to-one and distance learning sessions to train the apprentice.
Please email us here for further information or call 01332 987090.