Apprenticeships are available to train new employees and also existing members of staff, where new knowledge and skills are needed.
C2C deliver the following nationally:
– Business Administrator Apprenticeship
– Community Safety Advisor
– Custody and Detention Officer Apprenticeship
– Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
– Emergency Call Handler Apprenticeship
– First Line Security Manager Apprenticeship
– Learning and Development Apprenticeship
– Learning Mentor Apprenticeship
– Management Apprenticeship
– Providing Security Services Apprenticeship
– Team Leader Apprenticeship
C2C place the apprentice at the forefront of all delivery, and each individual is provided with a dedicated tutor who guides them through the process.
All apprentices will undertake on and off-the-job training to learn they key knowledge, skills and behaviour needed to excel in their apprenticeship.